Saturday, August 13, 2016

But It's Not Fair!


We all have been in a situation where we feel like things are unfair...and if you haven't, you will.  What are we to do?  My reading this morning, Psalm 37: 3-8  gave 5 steps to take: 

1.Trust in the LORD and do good!  
2.Delight yourself in the LORD. 
3.Commit your way to the LORD. 
4.Be still before the LORD.  
5.Refrain from anger!  

Wow!  a 5-step program to get over the wrongs done to us.  It is hard to trust that God knows what is happening, isn't it.  But if we delight in Him, then the wrongs from others fade away.  I guess the hardest of the 5 is the last.  Don't get angry over this. That verse goes on to say that that will lead to evil.  Believer, this is a huge lesson for all of us and I want to challenge myself and you to write these down and when the hurt comes, to read this list and follow the steps.  I believe we will see an outpouring of God's blessing in our lives if we do.   

No comments: