Saturday, July 16, 2016

Diary entry July 16

Believers, my reading today was clear and convicting. I started not to write anything but God wouldn't let me ignore this Word: "How long will you waver between two opinions? If the LORD is God, follow Him, but if Baal is God, follow him. But the people said nothing." 
I Kings 18:21 (Baal represents following the world's way of doing things.) John wrote something similar in the book of The Revelation to the church at Laodicea when God said that they were neither hot nor cold but lukewarm. God then said He would spew them from His mouth...this lukewarmness made Him sick. We are at a crossroad...either we follow the LORD or we don't. The telling part of the I Kings verse was, "and the people said nothing!" They did not want to commit either way. Today, make your decision. Joshua, when faced with this same situation said, "As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15

No comments: