Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Follow up on massage!

You might remember I spoke about a deep tissue massage I had a couple of weeks ago.  Today I went back for my 2nd and it wasn't as bad as the first...I had done all the things she said and my muscles were much less tense...I still have some issues but it is better.  When I left I made another appointment because I know if I don't, I am going to get back into the same shape I was in before.  It is that way with our Christian life...it is not a "one time fixes everything" life! If we treat it like that then we will be faced with deep pain that was not necessary.  If I keep a regular schedule of taking care of my body my body will work better.  If I take care of my spiritual life, that also will work better.

It might have been a long time since you met with God...He loves you and wants you to be healthy.  If meeting with Him cause you some personal pain then it is what He needs to work out of your life so you can be better...but it is not a one time thing.  Continue to meet with Him, daily.  Pray, read His word and depend on Him.  It will keep you strong and feeling great.  Thanks, Kristen for reminding me of what I need to do!

No comments: